Lucy`s gig

Monday, May 18, 2009

Alexander Rybak

the winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2009 has been completly slaughtered by jury members in Norwegian Idol. What does it say about Idol competition? Well, this is only an entertainment TV programme. But, young talents, remember it is an excellent way to get famous, whether you have talent or not.

I wonder what kind of approach the Swedish Jury: Anders Bagge, Laila Bagge and Andreas Carlsson will have this year. I read in an intervju with Laila 2008-02-27 in DN:

-Jag lyssnar som sagt på nya förmågor dagligen och krävs det att jag ska vara hård så är jag hård. Men jag skulle aldrig vara riktigt elak eller förnedra någon, säger Laila Bagge.

In english, free translation: I kan be tuff but I could never be mean or humiliate someone.

I hope she will live up to this reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment